4 Σεπ 2008

It happened...

Behind curtains I did hide,
but with time transparent they turned to be...
and so the "fool" you called me I did became.
A fool, whose love for you, could not deny.

When you smile the sunshine fades,
and within your arms I always feel safe
These can't be changed no matter what,
for love, eternal, can't be undone.

But yes, my view will differ,
and sunshine will be bright again,
and in your arms I won't survive,
though all of these only on the outside.

Your inner beauty only with your outer should be compared
For it was your kindness, your warmth, your innocence...
Those were the drops that let my love bloom.

I know you hoped for something else,
a friend you wanted next to you.
And here, now, I offer myself,
a dark knight to help you through.

Para ti...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: