8 Ιουν 2009

A dream (?)

Far away in the beach a girl I see, distant or somehow detached,
She sits near the sea and stares at it,
She is thin and tall, with hair as soft as silk and dark as the woods,
Her green, intensively open eyes, so vivid and shiny,
Now I can see how rapt in contemplation she is!
Or is it something more?
I see her lips move, she seems as though as mumbling,
she is hypnotized by the sea.
I move towards her, she seems unaware,
Though calm she stays so cold her hand feels.

Her thoughts, her voice, her mind,
Like shining stars in a pale emerald veil,
Responding to the sea in front of her,
She seems so lost, deep in the elements’ calling,
She turns somewhat pale,
Pale but still with glowing eyes.

If only I could hear, if I only I was able to feel,
What she hears, what she feels…

The sea so calm, no waves, no fuss,
It almost seems to enjoy her devotion,
Since yet once more her inner self she let’s free.

Few moments later she turns to me,
So lost her eyes yet they do seem.
I slowly smile at her, and she smiles back to me,
Happy again she asks me “Can we, now please leave?”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: